TIGERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TIGERS

TIGERS guild in metin2.us

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Orizon2 Metin2 PServer
price of all ss Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 9:03 am by diablobg12

» Hostile killer point,rank and increase % of drop
price of all ss Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 5:59 pm by tigresse115

» some prices
price of all ss Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 5:46 pm by tigresse115

» skill book price
price of all ss Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 5:38 pm by tigresse115

» list of quest for lvl 1 to 70
price of all ss Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 1:31 pm by tigresse115

» besoin d'aide pour medail
price of all ss Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 9:48 am by hunter2008

» FORUM WILL CLOSE!!
price of all ss Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 2:22 pm by hunter2008

» lvl for rank
price of all ss Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 8:29 pm by hunter2008

» funny pick
price of all ss Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 8:14 pm by hunter2008

Poll
forum shoud be deleted or no?
yes, delete it no one active
price of all ss I_vote_lcap25%price of all ss I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 3 ]
no, don't delete we will call more people
price of all ss I_vote_lcap33%price of all ss I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 4 ]
let someone make continue it if you don,t want
price of all ss I_vote_lcap42%price of all ss I_vote_rcap
 42% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 12

price of all ss

Go down 
AuthorMessage
hunter2008
Admin
Admin
hunter2008

Male
Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-08-01

price of all ss Empty
PostSubject: price of all ss   price of all ss Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 1:20 pm

----SPIRIT STONES----

Categories

I also made a suggestion on what to do with some of these spirit stones
DODGE
Spirit Stone of Dodge +0 = Chance to Block Archery Attack +1% - Price Range: 2k Keep for jewelries such as agete
Spirit Stone of Dodge +1 = Chance to Block Archery Attack +2% - Price Range: 3k Keep for jewelries such as agete
Spirit Stone of Dodge +2 = Chance to Block Archery Attack +3% - Price Range: 5k Keep for jewelries such as agete
Spirit Stone of Dodge +3 = Chance to Block Archery Attack +5% - Price Range: 10k add for fun=0
Spirit Stone of Dodge +4 = Chance to Block Archery Attack +8% - Price Range: 100k add for fun=)

MAGIC

Spirit Stone of Magic +0 = MP+30 - Price Range: 2k Keep for jewelries such as agete
Spirit Stone of Magic +1 = MP+60 - Price Range: 3k Keep for jewelries such as agete
Spirit Stone of Magic +2 = MP+90 - Price Range: 4k Keep for jewelries such as agete
Spirit Stone of Magic +3 = MP+120 - Price Range: 5k Add for fun=)
Spirit Stone of Magic +4 = MP+150 - Price Range: 10k Junk just add for fun=)

VITA

Spirit Stone of Vita +0 = HP+50 - Price Range: 2k Keep for jewelries such as agete
Spirit Stone of Vita +1 = HP+100 - Price Range: 5k Keep for jewelries such as agete
Spirit Stone of Vita +2 = HP+150 - Price Range: 12k Keep for jewelries such as agete
Spirit Stone of Vita +3 = HP+200 - Price Range: 150k If you need hp use it
Spirit Stone of Vita +4 = HP+300 - Price Range: 500k Kinda easy to sell , but if you need hp use it=/

MISS

Spirit Stone of Miss +0 = Chance to Reflect Physical Attack +1% - Price Range: 2k Keep for jewelries such as agete
Spirit Stone of Miss +1 = Chance to Reflect Physical Attack +2% - Price Range: 4k Keep for jewelries such as agete
Spirit Stone of Miss +2 = Chance to Reflect Physical Attack +3% - Price Range: 8k Use it if cannot afford miss 3+
Spirit Stone of Miss +3 = Chance to Reflect Physical Attack +5% - Price Range: 150k-300k Easy to sell , most recomended to use if you are looking for powerful but cheap armor
Spirit Stone of Miss +4 = Chance to Reflect Physical Attack +8% - Price Range: 1.5-2.5m

HASTE

Spirit Stone of Haste +0 = Speed Movement +5% - Price Range: 10k Keep for jewelries such as agete
Spirit Stone of Haste +1 = Speed Movement +10% - Price Range: 30k Keep for jewelries such as agete
Spirit Stone of Haste +2 = Speed Movement +15% - Price Range: 60k Good to use
Spirit Stone of Haste +3 = Speed Movement +20% - Price Range: 500k-750kHmm again same with miss 3+, i suggest you use this instead of haste 4+!!!
Spirit Stone of Haste +4 = Speed Movement +30% - Price Range: 3-5m DO NOT USE haste 4+ unless you have EVERYTHING( Like hp boots etc...), easy to sell

AC

Spirit Stone of AC +0 = AC +2 - Price Range: 8k Keep for jewelries such as agete
Spirit Stone of AC +1 = AC +4 - Price Range: 15k Keep for jewelries such as agete
Spirit Stone of AC +2 = AC +6 - Price Range: 50k Use it if you cannot afford ac 3+
Spirit Stone of AC +3 = AC +10 - Price Range: 300k-600k Again same with 3+ miss and haste
Spirit Stone of AC +4 = AC +15 - Price Range: 2m-4m Do not use this unless you have everything perfect, not worth wasting 4m for a stone which only has 5+ more bonus than 3+ ac-_-

WEAPON STONES

MAGE

Spirit Stone of Mage +0 = Strong Against Mage +5% - Price Range: 2k Keep for jewelries such as agete
Spirit Stone of Mage +1 = Strong Against Mage +8% - Price Range: 5k Keep for jewelries such as agete
Spirit Stone of Mage +2 = Strong Against Mage +12% - Price Range: 8k Keep for jewelries such as agete
Spirit Stone of Mage +3 = Strong Against Mage +17% - Price Range: 20k Use it if you hate mages!!!
Spirit Stone of Mage +4 = Strong Against Mage +25% - Price Range: 500k Sell it , sold easily

SLAYER

Spirit Stone of Slayer +0 = Strong Against Assassin +5% - Price Range: 2k Keep for jewelries such as agete
Spirit Stone of Slayer +1 = Strong Against Assassin +8% - Price Range: 5k Keep for jewelries such as agete
Spirit Stone of Slayer +2 = Strong Against Assassin +12% - Price Range: 10k Keep for jewelries such as agete
Spirit Stone of Slayer +3 = Strong Against Assassin +17% - Price Range: 30k If you hate assasins use it XD
Spirit Stone of Slayer +4 = Strong Against Assassin +25% - Price Range: 500k Sell but it takes time -_-

SURA

Spirit Stone of Sura +0 = Strong Against Sura +5% - Price Range: 5k Keep for jewelries such as agete
Spirit Stone of Sura +1 = Strong Against Sura +8% - Price Range: 10k Keep for jewelries such as agete
Spirit Stone of Sura +2 = Strong Against Sura +12% - Price Range: 30k Use it if you want cheap and good pvp stone
Spirit Stone of Sura +3 = Strong Against Sura +17% - Price Range: 200k-300k Very affordable PVp stone, sell it if you need money
Spirit Stone of Sura +4 = Strong Against Sura +25% - Price Range: 2m -3m Sell it , do not use unless you have good equips

REBEL

Spirit Stone of Rebel +0 = Strong Against Warrior +5% - Price Range: 10k Keep for jewelries such as agete
Spirit Stone of Rebel +1 = Strong Against Warrior +8% - Price Range: 25k Keep for jewelries such as agete
Spirit Stone of Rebel +2 = Strong Against Warrior +12% - Price Range: 50k Use it if you cannot afford 3+ rebel
Spirit Stone of Rebel +3 = Strong Against Warrior +17% - Price Range: 500k-800k Most affordable stone to use, very easily sold
Spirit Stone of Rebel +4 = Strong Against Warrior +25% - Price Range: 5-7m Easily sold, Although 8% bonus is significant at higher lvls, unless you have perfect equips and just have extra money to spend, do not use rebel 4+

DEATH

Spirit Stone of Death +0 = Chance to Critical Attack +1% - Price Range: 2k Keep for jewelries such as agete
Spirit Stone of Death +1 = Chance to Critical Attack +2% - Price Range: 5k Keep for jewelries such as agete
Spirit Stone of Death +2 = Chance to Critical Attack +3% - Price Range: 50k Use it on training weapons =)
Spirit Stone of Death +3 = Chance to Critical Attacj +5% - Price Range: 480-700k Well , 5% critical is a good bonus when it comes to Training and PvP, therefore i suggest to use it BUT sell it if you need money
Spirit Stone of Death +4 = Chance to Critical Attack +8% - Price Range: 3m-4.5m Huge RIP OFF only 3% critical difference , my advice is same as Rebel 4+ stone Easily sold under 5m

RAID

Spirit Stone of Raid +0 = Chance to Pierce Attack +1% - Price Range: 2k Keep for jewelries such as agete
Spirit Stone of Raid +1 = Chance to Pierce Attack +2% - Price Range: 4k Keep for jewelries such as agete
Spirit Stone of Raid +2 = Chance to Pierce Attack +3% - Price Range: 18k Use it on training weapons
Spirit Stone of Raid +3 = Chance to Pierce Attack +5% - Price Range: 100k Use it on training weapons
Spirit Stone of Raid +4 = Chance to Pierce Attack +8% - Price Range: 1m-1.5m Sell it, not worth using anyways

MOB

Spirit Stone of Mob +0 = Strong Against Mob +1% - Price Range: 2k Keep for jewelries such as agete
Spirit Stone of Mob +1 = Strong Against Mob +2% - Price Range: 5k Keep for jewelries such as agete
Spirit Stone of Mob +2 = Strong Against Mob +3% - Price Range: 15k Use it on training weapons
Spirit Stone of Mob +3 = Strong Against Mob +5% - Price Range: 200k-300k Use it , it really helps during training
Spirit Stone of Mob +4 = Strong Against Mob +8% - Price Range: 1.25m-1.7m Sell it but it is a really good training stone=/

FRESH

Spirit Stone of Fresh +0 = Skill Speed +5% - Price Range: 8k Keep for jewelries such as agete
Spirit Stone of Fresh +1 = Skill Speed +8% - Price Range: 20k Keep for jewelries such as agete
Spirit Stone of Fresh +2 = Skill Speed +12% - Price Range: 50k Use it if you cannot afford 3+ do not bother selling
Spirit Stone of Fresh +3 = Skill Speed +17% - Price Range: 400k-600k Very easily sold, but i suggest you use this instead of 4+ fresh
Spirit Stone of Fresh +4 = Skill Speed +25% - Price Range: 3m-5m Easily sold, unless you got good equips , do not bother using-_-

new prices of SS

Spirit Stone : Haste +4 : 4.5 kk MAX
Rebel +4 : 5 kk MAX
AC +4 : 3 kk – 4 kk MAX
Haste +4 : 3 kk – 4 kk MAX
Miss +4 : 2.2 kk – 2.5 kk MAX
Death +4 : 3 kk – 4 kk MAX
Fresh +4 : 3 kk – 4 kk MAX
Raid +4 : 800 k – 1.2 kk MAX
Slayer +4 : 500 k – 800 k MAX
Back to top Go down
http://tigersguild.taguilde.net